Thursday, February 25, 2010

Election 2010: Texas Republican Primary for Governor

Election 2010: Texas Republican Primary for Governor
Rasmussen Reports

Posted using ShareThis

This is probably not the best article to use to get my point across; however, tomorrow Texas is holding the Republican Primary for governor.  Now, I will state right off the bat, that I do not live in Texas, but what happens in Texas affects the whole country.  Currently, whatever textbooks the State of Texas public schools use, are used by the rest of the country.  I just want to implore those who can vote in this primary to do so.  I do not know if Democrats or Independents can vote in the Republican Primary, I will have to do a little more research on the subject. Vote your conscience, not for Mr. Popular.  This morning I heard an interview with Ms. Debra Medina that was very interesting.  Even though according to this article she is in last place but starting to take votes from Hutchinson, her platform resembles Ron Paul's.  I just found an article from NPR that states that "Medina shakes up Republican Primary." I will post this article as well. To see the entire Rasmussen Report article go here.

No comments: