Thursday, August 17, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

In the Herpetological circles there is a lot of concern about the movie "Snakes on a Plane". Most herpetologist and biologist are concerned that this will add to the irrational fears of snakes that many people have. I have not seen the film and I am not sure it is even released yet, but I think that the at the very least the title is funny. There have been snake films in the past with titles such as hiss, slither, rattler, anaconda. Snakes on a plane is such a ultra simple title that I can't help but be amused by it. I am sure there are some people out there who will believe the things that happen in this film to be true snake behavior. They need to realize it is fantasy and just enjoy it (if it is any good). I will probably rent the CD when it is released and I will post a review at that time.

No comments: