Thursday, July 03, 2008

BestMedicationStation.com

I am still convinced that Bestmedicationstation.com is the cheapest and most reliable pharmacy on the web. However, I have encountered one setback, the company will not ship any meds tothe state of Louisiana. When I talked with the Customer service rep she said that they are in the process of getting a pharmacy liscense in LA. This hurts me considerably because I live in LA. If you do not live in La. this problem should not affect your orders and will continue to get them Fed-exed the next day. In the meantime I am going ot search for a internet pharmacy that does ship to La. and has quality service just like Bestmedicationstation.com. INthe meantime I hope they fix this problem because I have been ordering from them for 3 years and I do not like to change. If I find another site that is comparable I will let you know.

No comments: