Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Robert Kiyosaki Seminar

Last night I went to a Rich Dad Poor Dad seminar in my area. It was interesting but since I had read a lot of the books already, not much was stated that I did not already know. The main reason for the seminar is to sell their 3 day intensive workshop on everything you ever wanted to know about making money, getting rich, investing, entrepreneurship, etc. The cost is $500.00, and I bought in as a training investment since I already have an LLC. They also will allow you for that price take a spouse or business partner. My wife would not care to attend and I have no business partner, or do I. Anyone wanting to become a partner in this business training please leave me a comment or email. I think it is worth it. If you have ever read any of his books, he is a very knowledgeable man. As they said in the seminar how much would you be willing to invest to become rich? Contact me and we can work something out.

No comments: