Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Multiple Streams of Income

In this blog many of my posts have been off-topic. Well from now on I am going to make a concerted effort to stay with the program. The program is how to obtain enough wealth to retire early. When I say retire, I don't mean move into an assisted living facility and knit all day. I don't even now how to knit. I mean I would be free to work or not work, if I wanted to and when I wanted to. Besides saving money from my full-time job and investing it, there are many other ways that I attempt to make money. It is called making multiple streams of income, and the best type of income stream to have is passive income. With passive income you do not physically have to be on the job 8 hours a day. Most bloggers know that if they have AdSense or other ads on their blog, then they could be making money any hour of the day. We have all seen the ad that says "I made x amount of dollars in my sleep".

So, I have been using this multiple stream of passive income model to obtain my goal of retiring early. I also invest in the stock market, buy municipal bonds when the deal is right, and have several websites. You should enhance your financial education by reading, listening to financial recordings, and attending seminars. This is important, not only for the financial education but the motivation as well. It is too easy to just stay in the rat race and say its too hard to start my own business or businesses. One person, who's books I have enjoyed reading is Robert Kiyosaki. I have learned a lot from his writings and tomorrow I am actually going to a free Launch your Business workshop, taught by his company. I am very excited about this opportunity. So from now on I am going to try to stay on topic here, without being boring. I am sure I will add news other than financial or business from time to time but the main goal of this blog is to discuss how to get out of the rat race.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ykokikojof.exactpages.com/eqesyzo.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]